 Local / Portugal / 130
Re: Piccola proposta.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:49:33 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
news:GL0Dpw.4r8@lugnet.com...
Can you later place the Zwolle .mpeg's (or other extensions) online?
I'd really like to see some of what is done in Holland, but my internet
connection is too slow and I must use the one from college. I cannot see • it
"live", I think. Can something be arranged, please?

Cercherò (cercheremo) di fare il possibile, compatibilmente con il tempo a
disposizione.

--
Cheers
Carlo

P.S.: Pedro, how come you read loc.it? (In Italian...... :-))