 Local / Portugal / 1253
Re: Novidades!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:35:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Ildefonso Junior Zanette wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.pt, Luis Baixinho wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.pt, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
   Onde são os retratos destes jogos novos?

?????? i don’t understand! i think the translation works bad.

try in english!

LBaixinho

Olá Luis,

Hi Luis,

Acho que ele esta querendo fotos dos novos sets de 2004.

I think that he wants pictures of the new 2004 sets.

até mais,

see you,

Ildefonso.

Wildefonsow.

Yes...thank you. I don’t know Portuguese but at least people here know a little bit of English. So, does anybody have pictures of these new, brilliant sets??? :D