 Local / New Zealand / 36
Re: Sales in New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 20:40:32 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36bf0c22.5611198@lugnet.com>...
On Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:03:43 GMT, "Tim McSweeney"
<tim##NO_SPAM##@ams.co.nz> wrote:

Watching all these americans getting woderful sale prices make me sick, • Does
anyone know if NZ shops give big discounts to move old stock.  I've seen a
few shops with about a 10% discount on really old sets but that's about • it.

If it makes you feel better, not all of these Americans are getting
great deals.  I'd love to find a bin-full of 90% discount LEGO at my
local Wal*Mart.

<grin> The point is that some americans get  great deals.

Hey waiter, what's an american doing in my NZ group?