 Local / New Zealand / 41
Re: Sales in New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:52:48 GMT

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ...
Watching all these americans getting woderful sale prices make me sick, Does
anyone know if NZ shops give big discounts to move old stock.  I've seen a
few shops with about a 10% discount on really old sets but that's about it.

Moore Wilson's quite often have good sale prices. They start out 10%
cheaper than anyone else and have been known to go to about 30% off.

That's Wellington, BTW.

MS is about $445 at MW, so I assume probably $500 at ToyWorld?

Moz