 Local / New Zealand / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
Looking for 3888
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 23:13:42 GMT

I've been to Huw's promotional set guide (haven't we all :)) and I saw this
strange set and I wondered about it's availability and price, also whether
anyone would ship one to me.

BTW the 6329 Truck Stop is available from Busy Bee in case you lot can't find
it.

Carbon 60

If you are bored...
Stats: lugnet.loc.uk - 51 posts
lugnet.loc.uk.en 42 posts
There are about 7 different posters, we all agreed to use the UK group but it
went wrong.