 Local / New Zealand / 17
Re: Looking for 6329
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 06:37:33 GMT

Brian Gavula wrote in message <36215e3f.35248613@www.lugnet.com>...
Thanks, Moz.  Is there anything you are looking for from the US, or
has Larry P gotten everything for you?

In some cases *two* of everything :)

Um, at this stage I'm eyeing up another 5571 now that I have the S@H
cat with that in it, but I seem to recall that being no longer available.
The main problem is that the $ amounts rarely work out, so it's generally
easier for me to let Larry carry the surplus and then periodically do
a transfer (or a shopping spree...).

So I guess thanks, but no. I'm kind of stocked up on bulk parts, but
now that I think about it if you find any bulk brick buckets for silly
prices I *could* us a few mixed colour lots. It seems silly now that I
have 2 gallons of 1xN yellow beams (and more on the way) but about
a pint of all other colours combined :)

I'll email you when I find out availability
Moz