 Local / Norge / 85
84  |  86
Subject:
LEGO World 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:59:47 GMT

Hi Guys,

God dag, min Norsk ar ikke bra sa jeg tror de bedre pa Engelsk.
I would like to trade Dutch catalogues for foreign stuff. I’m
specialized in paper and promotional stuff. I don’t have a table but
will be around at the LEGO World 2001 exhibition in Zwolle.
Let me know if you’re interested in some of the sets listed below.
Number  Euro    Name
       0      40 LEGO silk necktie black
    2535 2 SHELL Promo
    2538 2 SHELL Promo
    2539 2 SHELL Promo
    2540 2 SHELL Promo
    2556 35 F 1 Ferrari
    2806 25 Toyota Dino
    2829 Toyota Forest Friend
    2870 2 SHELL Promo
    2894 Toyota Little Din
    2962 6 Rescue
    2964 6 Aqua zone
    3047 35 Halloween bucket
    3304 2O range Football team minifies
    3408 35 Press Tribune Footballs
    4211 Toyota Basic
    4221 Toyota Basic
    5161 7 Service pack
    6008 2 King Leo
    6013 2 Ninja
    6236 5 Islanders
    6252 5 Pirates
    6271 70 Armada Flagship
    6280 40 Pirate
    6289 88 Black Sea Barracuda
    6335 35 Racing team
    6470 5 Open Text Promo
    6517 2 Waterfun
    6799 10 Western Displaybox
    6833 5 M-Tron
    6957 38 Space Police
    7151 35 Star Wars Sith Infiltrator
    7171 92 Star Wars slightly damaged box
    8203 4 Technique Racer
                 40 Kayaba K 38 Insectoidsset

The Toyota sets are an promotional set marked with Toyota stickers and
will be sold 5 for 25 E. The overall prices are in Euro’s the new 2002
currency.
If you’re interested mail me and will make an appointment.

Nico
Have fun and keep building
Hilsen fra Nieuwegein