 Local / Nederland / 968
  Re: HELP Need some basic info on Netherlands

(...) Oh, yeah! But I still believe it is a change for the better! The only catch is the GBP not joining... now we will see who was right, the BoE or the rest of the EU... (...) Oh. Every day is a learning day. Thank you very much for the lesson! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

Pedro Silva <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GJzDDz.49E@lugnet.com... (...) always (...) the (...) From my holidays, when I traveled through 7 countries, I believe petrol is nowhere more expensive than in Holland.... Duq (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)