 Local / Nederland / 927
  LEGOWORLD 2001

LEGOWORLD 2001 Probably you have heard earlier about the large LEGO event that will be held from october 20 until october 23 in Zwolle, The Netherlands: LEGOWORLD 2001. During the past few months a lot of work has been done by the organizing (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

(...) That is great news, but I hadn't heard of it. Why did no-one post this earlier? We have a UK meeting orgnaised for this date now. Otherwise, I would have come. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GJAsJL.9wB@lugnet.com... (...) What UK event is 20-23rd October? TVLF 2001 is 22nd September regards lawrence (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

(...) Jason. If you're talking of TVLF, that's in September. Legoworld is in October. Is anyone interested in going because I certainly am, we could get a car together and find a cheap ferry crossing. BTW if there is a UK meeting on October 20-23 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GJC57K.H5w@lugnet.com... (...) Ted Crennel (aka arabseven) is asking if anyone wants to share a bungalow he has rented near to Legoworld. And share transport too. See my lego user (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

(...) Oh yeah! My mistake, I must have mis-read it as September. Apologies all round. So, yes I am interested in going. Let me just read what everyone else is doing then... Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

Hi Jason, You should have known it would gonna happen. I already made an posting around mai, but in lugnet.loc.eu, especially made for this event by the curtousy of Todd. Greetings and hope to see you. Nico Have fun and keep building (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes: Hello Jason, (...) As you might have heard from Ted Crennel, he decided to travel back to the USA and cancel his participation with Legoword 2001, in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks disaster. You're (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOWORLD 2001

Dear all! I'm planning to visit the LEGOWORD 2001 show in Zwolle for two days: saturday and sunday. Now I'm in search for a accommodation for the night from saturday to sunday. Is there any AFOL in - or near to - Zwolle, who could offer just a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)