 Local / Nederland / 929
Re: LEGOWORLD 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:49:17 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GJAsJL.9wB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.nl, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
LEGOWORLD 2001

Probably you have heard earlier about the large LEGO event that will be held
from october 20 until october 23 in Zwolle, The Netherlands: LEGOWORLD 2001.
During the past few months a lot of work has been done by the organizing
committee.

Sybrand Bonsma
E-mail: sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl

That is great news, but I hadn't heard of it.  Why did no-one post this
earlier?  We have a UK meeting orgnaised for this date now.  Otherwise, I
would have come.

What UK event is 20-23rd October?

TVLF 2001 is 22nd September

regards