 Local / Nederland / 806
  Re: LEGO Autumnevent in Zwolle, The Netherlands

Hi there, never got around to go to a 'Bouwsteen' meeting, even though I've been in the country for almost a year now.... Can you tell me (us?) what to expect in Gouda in June? Thanx a mill' Duq "Sybrand Bonsma" <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: LEGO Autumnevent in Zwolle, The Netherlands

(...) Hi Duq, Usually the meetings of 'De Bouwsteen' have the following things to be seen: Club members can sell sets, parts and LEGO items. So there is usually a mixture of new and old parts and sets. These are usually sets that cannot be found (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)