 Local / Nederland / 61
    '99 Trains & shopping in Amsterdam —David Graham
   The '99 new trains are not available in the UK (only 4561 is). I am going on a family holiday to Amsterdam in August, please could someone tell me if the full range of trains will be available in The Netherlands in August '99 and which are the best (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: '99 Trains & shopping in Amsterdam —Eric Brok
    David Graham wrote in message ... (...) Several shops carry the trains program. I don't know Amsterdam very well, but I do know that the Bijenkorf is more expensive than others and V&D is cheaper on some items. Speelboom and Wigwam are cheaper on (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)