 Local / Nederland / 68
Re: '99 Trains & shopping in Amsterdam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:37:06 GMT

David Graham wrote in message ...
The '99 new trains are not available in the UK (only 4561 is).

I am going on a family holiday to Amsterdam in August, please
could someone tell me if the full range of trains will be
available in The Netherlands in August '99 and which are the best
shops for LEGO in Amsterdam.

Thank you

Several shops carry the trains program.
I don't know Amsterdam very well, but I do know that the Bijenkorf is more
expensive than others and V&D is cheaper on some items. Speelboom and Wigwam
are cheaper on some items (there's an enjoyable small Wigwam store in the
Jordaan near the central railway station). Intertoys and Bart Smit are
mainstream. Selection is the same for all of these major toy store chains.
There's a TRU in the outskirts of Amsterdam, but not very interesting since
taken over by Intertoys/Bart Smit.

Eric Brok