 Local / Nederland / 398
Re: Pics of our meeting in Horst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:59:29 GMT

"Carbon 60" <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
news:Fsx2H9.2zJ@lugnet.com...

I like the castle.  My web browser Netscape 4.6 overlapped all the • pictures for
some reason - I clicked view image to see one separately then clicked the • back
button and it fixed it.  Weird.

We want MORE pictures!

I'm especially curious to see the roof at the side of the castle in this
picture:
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~edew/Horst/kasteel2.jpg
It looks like an "Addams Family mansion" (Victorian?) style roof... are
there more pictures of this castle? Dunno who build it but he/she did a
great job!

Carbon 60: for pictures of the other castle check out:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=4105

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/