 Local / Nederland / 201
    Re: Netherlands verses Holland - Which is when? —Nico Hoogerbrug
   Hi Sanjay, Everyone is right they all use thee same grounds to tell you it. But Im to blame I think because I use them all the time, Holland is more short then the Netherlands and on the other hand I dont like the The in Netherlands. An translation (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Netherlands verses Holland - Which is when? —Eric Brok
    N. Hoogerbrug wrote in message <37EF668D.1FB43EE3@k...are.nl>... (...) I agree with that. I read somewhere, that in adresses you should just say 'Netherlands' instead of 'The Netherlands', just like with 'United States (of America)'. This is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)