 Local / Nederland / 134
Re: De Bouwsteen - LEGO club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:05:47 GMT

Mark de Kock wrote in message ...
I didn't know you could read/understand Dutch. Again you amaze me (in the
good sence!)

At a guess he fed the post through the
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?
translator program. But I could be wrong.

Moz
Can find online translators for about 30 languages at last count. That's if
"yo count da homie jive ya speakin, yo".)