 Local / Nederland / 1332
    Re: Flash Speeder en Desert skiff bij TRU —Norman Mensing
   (...) Oh, just a short side-note here, we Germans do have "begreifen" und "verstehen". But it's true that we mostly say "Hast Du verstanden?" , not "Hast Du [das] begriffen?" The latter way you would rather talk to a child (or to a person whom you (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

        Re: Flash Speeder en Desert skiff bij TRU —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I remembered that semantic load to it, and not to use it with adults. But does one use it when talking about oneself? (Also, I was very tired up there, I know it should be "oren werken." :) ) (...) It's almost worth making a trip to Kansas or (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)