 Local / Nederland / 1246
  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) Believe it or not: I am at least within the German AFOL community part of the majority: at 1000steine.de there are nerly no legends fans to be found. I just try to bear some of those opinions (that are mine at the same time) into the Lugnet (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) Agreed. (...) This is the part that seems to contradict what you said above. I could use many of these 1x1x1 windows in many colors. I would have loved for this Legends release to have included them. I would also have loved an accessory pack (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)