 Local / Nippon / 77
    Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   Hello, My name is John, as you can tell I am a Lego fan since I am a big fan of Lugnet... I am currently working on a Lego Ninja theme fortress and I am in need of inspiration/source material...i would love to see any origial stories or designs from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —Ayumi Hayase
   (...) Hello,John! I recommend you following sites. (URL) museum site(english) (URL) themepark site(english) (URL) castle photo databese (written in japanese,but you can see photos to click underlined text.) #Ayumi Hayase #(URL) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —Kung-Khoon Quah
     Hayase-san, Hi from Tampa, Florida. Thanks so much for the links. Both John and I have been working on different japanese castle/fortresses and we share a lot of links but I had not seen this one. Also I have been to your own site and it is an (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

         Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —Justin Husman
      I've just begun to build my own Japaneese castle as well. I have been helped immensley by this site. (URL) Hope it helps you, too. (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

          Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
      (...) This is a very comprehensive catalog of different fortressess...Thank you for the suggestion...the close-ups of gables and roofs are especially helpful. I like the glossary definitions and brief histories...I like to learn something new (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

         Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —Ayumi Hayase
     (...) Quah-san Thank you for your comment about my page. I've seen your first creation.It's very fine!! At japanese site,I've never found japanese castle creation with LEGO, so I'm very grad to see our countrie's traditional structures. I'm looking (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) exactly what I was looking for! Although my creations are derived from historical fortresses (KK or K Quah) has done a great job in representation/interpretation of real fortresses. Thank you again... John (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

        Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA! —Ayumi Hayase
   (...) I live in Japan,and of course I always use only japanese language. Because of my poor english,it's difficult for me to communicate internationally freely. So it's my great pleasure I could have this situation . I hope you to be able to build a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)