 Local / Nippon / 83
Re: Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:48:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.jp, Justin Husman writes:
I've just begun to build my own Japaneese castle as well. I have been helped
immensley by this site. http://www.digimad.com/obershaw/castle/guide.html Hope
it helps you, too.

This is a very comprehensive catalog of different fortressess...Thank you
for the suggestion...the close-ups of gables and roofs are especially helpful.

I like the glossary definitions and brief histories...I like to learn
something new everyday = )

The explanations of the logic of the designs are very inspirational...since
I am use to building Castles in the European tradition, links with vital
information such as the one above are greatly appreciated.  I have studied
some Japanese fuedal history, but I have always wanted to know more about
the engineering aspects...

I have saved this link as well as the others mentioned in a previous post.
You aided and inspired me!