 Local / Nippon / 57
  Fierce warior names

You can also go for "traditional" (real) Japanese warrior names or history related... Miyamoto Musashi (samurai) (Also the name of a ship during WWII) Odanobunaga (shogun) Date Masamune (He actually did not have to go to war, since he was strong (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Fierce warior names

Is Odanobunaga the guy who held the title spot in the (unwinnable yet damnably engaging) Sega Genesis game "Nobunaga's Ambition"? -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Fierce warior names

Hallo all! I'm Japanese LEGO-freak live in Toyko. I'll add one episode(allegory) about King of Samurais Mr.Lamant mentioned. NOBNAGA ODA was the first samurai king who brings all samurais in Japan under his sway. HIDEYOSHI TOYOTOMI was next one. He (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.jp)