 Local / Nippon / 13
  Current promo/Japan-only sets?

Well, I found out that I'm being sent to Japan for a couple of weeks. Can anyone fill me in on the current LEGO status there, specifically: what sorts of stuff do they have available there that isn't available in the US? Also, what are the prices (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.promo)