 Local / Italia / 9165
9164  |  9166
Subject:
...e passiamo ora la linea al nostro inviato speciale da Zwolle ... ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:06:11 GMT

Ciao,ecco le risposte di Manfred,su come organizzarci per i treni:

1.must we bring there train rails and ,if yes,how many?

If you're able to, yes please. Straight track and switches are more
needed
than curved track. (bella scoperta...) I know you have limmited
luggage capacity, so I
would
suggest your group to stack as much as straight track into little
corners as
you can master, and leave the other two types of track elements at
home.

2.How must they be labeled,to avoid swapping with other people's
rails?

With some sticker or dot on the underside (optionally you can leave
it there
for the next eurofest), or a certain coloured plate ore tile on top.
This
weekend I'm going to request everyone to send me the specification of
the
marking she or he prefers, so we can elliminate the (odd) doublures.

For marking, I use a long and narrow (27 x 2,5 mm) white sticker that
I fix
on the bottom between the wall and the underside studs of the second
sleeper.

Io invece proporrei un'etichetta grande diciamo 1x5 cm ,da mettere
sotto una traversina,con su scritto ITLUG/**,dove** sono le nostre
iniziali.Che ne dite?

3.Are speed regulators needed?

I think that four your entire group just one would be enough, as
auxulary/reserve power unit. I have 3 regulators myself.

4.Are 8wide trains allowed? (most of us build 8wide....) (e qui l'ho
sparata grossa...)

Yes, they are. Only the 4555 gauntlet passage will be of limits for
these
:-)  (Hey, even some 6-wide trains get stuck there)

5.must we follow some kind of standards,for our rolling stock?

I've learned that bogies constucted with the 3679/3680 turntable
instead of
the standard 4092 Train Bogie Plate tend to come apart. So my only
advice is
to display wagons using turntables as static (not running) models
only. And
no offencing stuff of course.

With friendly greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.

fatemi sapere se avete idee o vi vengono in mente altre cose da
chiedere

ottowidamente vostro,
Gianluca