 Local / Italia / 8920
  Re: PLUG officially founded - report

(...) a (...) to (...) This seems to work, at least it worked here here in Italy :-) The point is that this will probably lead to a great percentage of Mindstorms fan over all the possible other themes. I don't know what kind of diffusion the Net (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: PLUG officially founded - report

(...) The Net penetration here is quite high among youngsters, schools have been making efforts in that sense. The way it started appears to have been similar to Italy's. However, Mindstorms sets seem to be rare in Portuguese shelves, so I wonder if (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt)