 Local / Italia / 4924
4923  |  4925
Subject:
Meeting in Italy..:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.tr
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:30:28 GMT

Hi ITLUG friends..:-),

Now, my schedule is finalized about the trip to Italy. We (me, my boss and a
collague) will be in Italy on Wednesday (Oct. 4th). This afternoon we will be
visiting BIMU fair, then we will be at the BLM factory in Como for the next two
days, and Saturday and Sunday, we will be visiting BIMU again. I managed to
have one of the weekend afternoons for my own, so we could meet during Saturday
or Sunday afternoon, Sunday preferred, if of course it is also appropriate for
you.

I will be staying at Hotel Albavilla (near Como or BLM factory I think) during
all the trip. If we won't able to arrange a meeting for the weekend, I will be
also available for most of the evenings..:-)

See you,

Selçuk