 Local / Italia / 3646
Re: R: LegoFest VI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:38:35 GMT

Hi guys..:-)

... snip ...

By the way, I wiil be in Italy during the week of 9-10 October (most probably • -
if BLM company keep their promise about the delivery of the machinery), for a
busines thing, and of course I will be very happy to participate any Lego
meeting if you would have one near this dates. The place would be near Milano • I
think (Como?) but traveling to anywhere should not be that hard..:-)

See you guys,

Selçuk

Hi Selcuk

I am quite sure that if you let us knoe with some time in advance (I know it is
not that easy ...) when you will come, we will be able to arrange at least a
meeting :)

There are many Itlug members living around Milano (or not so far anyway).

I am not the official voice of itlug but I am sure all the other members are
thinking like me.

So ... see you in October

Marco