 Local / Italia / 3645
Re: R: LegoFest VI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:29:55 GMT

"Selçuk Göre" <ssgore@superonline.com> wrote in message
news:Fy283u.Isx@lugnet.com...
By the way, I wiil be in Italy during the week of 9-10 October (most • probably -
if BLM company keep their promise about the delivery of the machinery), • for a
busines thing, and of course I will be very happy to participate any Lego
meeting if you would have one near this dates. The place would be near • Milano I
think (Como?) but traveling to anywhere should not be that hard..:-)

Selçuk,
if this is the BLM company you mean:

BLM S.p.A.
Via Selvaregina, 30
22063 Cantù (Como)

it is ~5 Km from me!

Ezio lives near Lecco (25 Km north), and I'm sure other ItLUGgers will be
happy to meet you here in Italy.

--
Cheers
Carlo