 Local / Italia / 3099
Re: T-Shirts 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:01:38 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

If you are looking for way to offer a percentage and you happen to use
CafePress.com to print your mousepads, they actually have a "referral
program" whereby you can cause a percentage of the price (nicely, it comes
out of CafePress.com's pocket and not out of your pocket :) to go to a
referring store.

Thanks Todd. I already saw it when I created the ItLUG gear stuff, and I
signed up using "lugnet" as the referral name, so a percentage of our
prices will go to your cafepress store.

Ciao
Giulio