 Local / Italia / 3098
  Re: T-Shirts 2

(...) I suspect there is going to be intense competition in the "gear" (mousepads, T-Shirts, mugs, etc.) area over the next few months and years and IMHO there isn't anything you should feel bad or over cautious about. Just make what you want to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: T-Shirts 2

(...) Thanks Todd. I already saw it when I created the ItLUG gear stuff, and I signed up using "lugnet" as the referral name, so a percentage of our prices will go to your cafepress store. Ciao Giulio (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)