 Local / Italia / 2773
  Happy Birthday Mario!!!

I just found out (from a source that shall remain anonymous) that today is Mario Ferrari's 40th birthday. It's clear to me that this day shall go down on record as further proving that: "you're never too old to play with Lego!" Happy Birthday (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Happy Birthday Mario!!!

(...) down on (...) Thanks a lot!!! (...) andrà (...) troppo (...) Much more than close, not bad at all. One of the better babelfish translations I've ever seen. IMO babelfish works much better in translating English to Italian than vice versa. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)