 Local / Italia / 13656
Re: Problems with "lugnet.announce.bricklink"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Luca Giannitti wrote:
Results:

Your message was not accepted
Response from the news server:
441 You are not allowed to post to lugnet.announce.bricklink

WHY???

I believe it is because the announce.bricklink group is only for posting
official announcements from Bricklink itself, so posting has been restricted to
people who represent Bricklink; currently only Dan Jezek, unless I'm mistaken.

hope that helps,

James

I think you're right, James. I belived this newsgroup was made for all people
who owned a store on BrickLink, but there is only one post (of Dan Jezek)...
I didn't saw it before...

Thank you very much!
Luca