 Administrative / General / 11108
11107  |  11109
Subject:
Problems with "lugnet.announce.bricklink"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 15:46:18 GMT

Results:

Your message was not accepted
Response from the news server:
441 You are not allowed to post to lugnet.announce.bricklink

WHY???

Things you should double-check:

Ok, see what's going wrong...

Have you completed the News Posting Setup procedure?

Yes!

Have you received confirmation via e-mail that the server is ready to accept >messages from you?

Yes! I received it!

Was your message properly addressed to a newsgroup on this server?

Sure!

Can someone say me why do I receive such answer, when I try to post a message in
those forum??

Hope someone can help me!

Best regards,
Luca Giannitti