 Local / Italia / 13490
    Coming to Italy (Firence / Arezzo) on August 8-12. —Sonnich Jensen
   Hello Italy! I'll be going to Firence and Arezzo on Sunday or Monday. I will go to Arezzo where I will work. It is not sure how long time I will be there. I will stay at a hotel in Arezzo. It could be fun to meet with other poeple around the world. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

        Re: Coming to Italy (Firence / Arezzo) on SEPTEMBER! 8-12. —Sonnich Jensen
   Sorry people, it is SEPTEMBER of couse. And as it looks ni I'll arrive on Monday 8th and leave Friday or Saturday. (tried to post this once but failed) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.it, FTX)