 Local / Italia / 13490
13489  |  13491
Subject:
Coming to Italy (Firence / Arezzo) on August 8-12.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:47:23 GMT

Hello Italy!

I'll be going to Firence and Arezzo on Sunday or Monday.
I will go to Arezzo where I will work. It is not sure how long time I will be
there. I will stay at a hotel in Arezzo.

It could be fun to meet with other poeple around the world. Contact me if
interested.

if interested in trades check my pages:
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/
under "Want & Trade" you can find pieces you might get, and I can bring them. I
also have a 6441 and 6550 FS/FT.

Email might be hard to use after Saturday, but you can give me a phone number,
and I can contact you. I can also give you the phonenumber to the office in
Arezzo.

BR
Sonnich Jensen
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/