 Local / Italia / 1232
1231  |  1233
Subject:
MIB etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 23:11:58 GMT

Vi riporto quanto dice Larry a proposito delle descrizioni delle
condizioni dei set all'asta, è molto interessante (ma lui stesso dice
che si tratta di una interpretazione personale):

- Mint, I mean that all pieces are present, no stickers are applied,
everything is in as close to like new as is possible... my write up will
disclose whether the box is present or not.

- MIB, I mean the box may be open, but the parts are still in their
parts bags...  and all the inserts etc are present.

- MISB, what I mean is that the set box has never been opened. Seals are
intact, but the box may be beat up.

- MISMB, I mean that the box itself is mint condition with little or no
damage. Note that I have NEVER listed a MISMB yet. All my boxes have
enough scuff marks (even ones that I pull right out of the casepacks)
that I don't consider the boxes themselves mint.

Ciao
Giulio