 Local / Italia / 10608
  Re: lego direct anche per Spagna e Portogallo

(...) Probably also than the Mariano Comense ones... :-))) Ciao. Marco. P.S. It's just a joke: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: lego direct anche per Spagna e Portogallo

(...) Carlo is working hard to increase the Danish GNP! Serious now, it came to my knowledge that someone from Lisbon bought a total of €1750 worth of old LEGO at a small city's store... rendering me a *lousy* collector! Pedro (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.it)