 Local / Italia / 10608
Re: lego direct anche per Spagna e Portogallo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:31:26 GMT

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:48:00 GMT, "Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt>
wrote:

I share this oppinion. I dunno about the selling LEGO has outside Porto, but
it is obvious that the whole portuguese selling figures must be smaller than
the ones for Lombardia alone...

Probably also than the Mariano Comense ones... :-)))
Ciao.
Marco.
P.S. It's just a joke: http://maino.org/itlug/dettaglio.php?&id=5