 Local / Israel / 94
  Toys'R'Us rant

Hey guys, Okay, I need to vent a bit of annoyance... it's not too bad, just a very obnoxious salesperson. So I go to the Grand Canyon's TRU, right? And the prices of lego are outrageous, but I knew that already. I wasn't expecting to find any (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: Toys'R'Us rant

(...) Wow, that really stinks. I guess you should be glad they don't have K-Marts over there! (Or do they?) Maggie C. (who once walked out of a supermarket leaving a cartload of groceries on the conveyor at the checkstand because the clerk was rude) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.il)