 Local / Israel / 159
  Re: FIRST LEGO League International

(...) Hi Alan, it's your first post here, right? If so welcome. Are you an Israeli AFOL? I haven't heard about that we do, well at least the course that I'm teaching is not. Yaron "Webrain" Dori (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: FIRST LEGO League International

(...) My kids love Lego, and this year my 12 year old has a Robotics course at school. I'm mostly enthusiastic with the Mindstorms part of Lego. I like the idea of teaching young kids programming through Robolab. (...) I've discussed the First Lego (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)