 Local / Israel / 144
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 04:50:42 GMT

Hi David,
I got it through friend who have migrated to Canada.
Mustop were closed until recently so there wasn't a way to deliver LEGO to
Israel in other ways.
but now Mustop is back, so I think to try them again.

"David Arnon" <david_arnonPlease@Noemail.Spamcom> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.il, Israel Silberg writes:
Still here,
I didn't post any message for a long time.
My last purchase and buildin were the Santa Fe train
and 10030 Star Wars Imperial star destroyer.

Cool, I wanted to get that one, but having returned to a student status I
don't think I can afford it (or any other big set). How did you get it? • GMBE?

- David