 Local / Israel / 140
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 03:44:38 GMT

Still here...

In lugnet.loc.il, Avi Parvin writes:
Just received a mail from Ronen Vansover, a guy who just had his first
experience with Mindstorms, and sounds very exiting about it. He was looking
for a group or a club in Israel to share his new field of interest, so I
suggested him to register to Lugnet, and see if you (i.e. the other Israeli
Lego fans) can assist him.

After answering him, I remembered that the Israeli group had only one
message in past half a year, so maybe it is a good time for roll call: If
you are still Israeli (at least feel as one), still like/play/buy/think
Lego, still log into Lugnet sometime, please reply this message.

Best regards,

Avi Parvin