 Local / Israel / 143
  Re: Roll Call

(...) Cool, I wanted to get that one, but having returned to a student status I don't think I can afford it (or any other big set). How did you get it? GMBE? - David (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: Roll Call

Hi David, I got it through friend who have migrated to Canada. Mustop were closed until recently so there wasn't a way to deliver LEGO to Israel in other ways. but now Mustop is back, so I think to try them again. "David Arnon" (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.il)