 Local / Israel / 114
Re: Made History today :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:59:01 GMT

Hi Shiri,

So I guess it just you and I now, in the Israeli (i.e. people who still live
in Israel, in case Jennifer would like to comment on that) ALOF group...
maybe David Arnon got lost in his unbelievably huge collection. Mentioning
Jennifer and Dan Boger, it would be nice to meet you next time you visit here.

I just saw the Guarded Inn. You are right, it is a cute set. I like the
combination of innocent wood inn and hard stone guard tower.

Best regards,

Avi Parvin

In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

Avi and I made history today, as the first Israeli lego AFOLs to meet!
Neither of us brought lego so we were just talking about it, :-/ but it was
great to finally meet an Israeli AFOL! Also I discovered how weird it is to
talk about lego in hebrew. I've never had to say technical lego terms in
hebrew and it sounds funny... we used a lot of english words. :-)

Anyway I hope this gets the ball rolling and maybe we can arrange some more
meetings, hopefully more lego-oriented, more show and less tell!

Seeya,
-Shiri