 Local / Israel / 112
Re: Made History today :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

Avi and I made history today, as the first Israeli lego AFOLs to meet!
Neither of us brought lego so we were just talking about it, :-/ but it was
great to finally meet an Israeli AFOL! Also I discovered how weird it is to
talk about lego in hebrew. I've never had to say technical lego terms in
hebrew and it sounds funny... we used a lot of english words. :-)

Anyway I hope this gets the ball rolling and maybe we can arrange some more
meetings, hopefully more lego-oriented, more show and less tell!

Seeya,
-Shiri

Congrats Shiri,

good luck with more meetings....