 Local / Ireland/Éire / 80
    Re: ? —Dermot Walsh
   The two kits - Dark Side and Droid - are good from a "wow - cool Star Wars models" perspective. They suck big time when it comes to using the micro-scout for anything else. I built the BattleDroid from the instructions on the Lego web site and then (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ie)

        Re: ? —Nick Huggins
   (...) After reading this yesterday I decided to go and experiment with steering again. After some playing around last night I have something which seems relatively sturdy for steering built using technic elements (the last steering rack was built (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ie)