 Local / Ireland/Éire / 45
    Lego Mosaic on the late late toy show —Yvonne Doyle
    Lego Mosaic got a mention on the Irish t.v. show .. The Late Late .. the Christmas special Toy Show.. watched by most of Ireland. They had a mosaic of the host I didn't see the whole show .. so i don't know if they showed any other Lego sets. (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

        Re: Lego Mosaic on the late late toy show —Kieran Brady
    Yvonne Doyle <ydoyle@iol.ie> wrote in message news:G5EKsC.H1u@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't see any of it, but as regards Lego Mosaic, has either of you tried this product yet? I have ordered and received a couple of these from Lego S@H, and I have (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

        Re: Lego Mosaic on the late late toy show —Yvonne Doyle
   (...) no .. i haven't tried it .. but i will ! (...) i'll be in Germany next week ... i'll see if i can find anything interesting (...) not likely ! but i noticed that the grey and blue lego train doors and windows are now available from Shop@Home (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)