 Local / Ireland/Éire / 46
Re: Lego Mosaic on the late late toy show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:16:31 GMT

Yvonne Doyle <ydoyle@iol.ie> wrote in message news:G5EKsC.H1u@lugnet.com...

Lego Mosaic got a mention on the Irish t.v. show .. The Late Late
.. the Christmas special Toy Show.. watched by most of Ireland.
They had a mosaic of the host
I didn't see the whole show .. so i don't know if they showed
any other Lego sets.

I didn't see any of it, but as regards Lego Mosaic, has either of you tried
this product yet?
I have ordered and received a couple of these from Lego S@H, and I have to
say I was mighty impressed with the finished product.
Of course the set you get is only as good as the work you've put into the
Lego Mosaic applet on their website at the time of placing your order, but
having said that, it's possible to get reasonably good results in your
finished set with a minimal amount of preparation on the applet.
Anyway that's my opinion....
Any other news?
Spot any discounted sets in any of the Dublin haunts?

-Kieran