 Local / Ireland/Éire / 26
    Re: a new Irish lugneteer —Ronan Webb
   Hi guys, I'm the most recent arrival - Been buying a whole pile of duplos and legos for the past 6 years (for the children ;) more recently mindstorms and the technics sets especially the larger (nearly missed these) sets from 1996-1998. This is (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

        Re: a new Irish lugneteer —Yvonne Doyle
   hi Ronan another Irish legofan .... Irish lugneteers .... 3 in number !! yep .. i'm not a mad technic fan .. actually i found an old technic set .. one of those expert builder ones at a car boot sale and traded it for my favourite space model .. the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)