 Local / France / 180
179  |  181
Subject:
Coming to Paris 19-24 october 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.fr
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:11:37 GMT

Hello France!

I'll be going to Paris on Saturday and have the Sunday of.

I plan to see the Eiffel tower and so, but eventually also to meet with
people there....

if interested in trades check my pages:
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

under "Want & Trade" you can find pieces you might get, and I can bring them.
What is not on the list is that I want white bricks 1 wide too.

Email might be hard to use after Saturday morning, but you can alway call me
on +372 50 557 52. They might say something in the beginning, but the call
will be transferred to my phone.
I can call you when I am in Paris.

BR
Sonnich Jensen