 Local / European Union / 49
Re: Two points for a European Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.eu, Mario Ferrari writes:

And these are the reasons for Richard is keeping a list of the possible
attendees. When we'll have some more info about the number and location of the
coming AFOLs, we'll be in a better position to decide where to organize the
meeting.

Speaking of which, I'm going to be (mostly) offline till the 6th of January -
my girlfriend is coming over from Toronto and won't tolerate too much geekage
:) So please feel free as usual to email me if you'd like to be added etc, but
bear in mind that I may not be able to actually update the page till then!

Cheers (and an early Happy Christmas and New Year to all :)
Richard